Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yesterday's News

There was a little 7 year old girl that went missing in Salt Lake on Monday. I watched the news the whole day and cried, it was so sad. The family recently moved from a refugee camp they have lived in for 20+ years to Utah and speak very little English. Last night they found the little girl's body in a neighbors apartment. It makes me so sad. While watching the news conferences, the poor family was so sad, the mom of the girl couldn't be there because she has been in and out of the hospital from having a baby 3 weeks ago. I hate hearing aboout these types of things but this one really affected me. I am so grateful to be a mom and I don't know what I would do if anything like that happened to Emma, it makes me sick to even think about it. I hope that we can keep this family in our prayers. Through the tragedy it reminds me how grateful I am for the gospel and my forever family! I hope that this family will be comforted in is time of need, keep them in your prayers!

0 comments: