Monday, March 31, 2008

How Is Your Food Storage?

How Long Could You Survive Trapped In Your Own Home?
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating

I saw this on someone else's blog and was curious how long our little famly would survive. I have been trying hard to work on our food storage and have been doing okay. For the last year I have had this very strong feeling of urgency to obtain our 2 year supply of food storage. Last summer I bought a year supply of flour (I am very grateful now because of the flour shortage panic). Little by little I have stocked up and after I counted all of the pounds of food we have, I felt a little better about our food storage. By all means we still need more! The one thing that I am very paranoid about is having enough drinking water, so slowly but surely I have been rinsing out any plastic containers we have and filling them up with water, and we have accumulated quite a bit but not enough for 262 days. How long could you and your family survive?

1 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Holy cow...we would only survive probably a week!! You are on top of things! Good work! I love your little Emma, she is so cute, I cant wait to see pics of the next one! I heard a cute name the other day...Remi...I know, you probably hear cute names all the time! But thought I would share! I also like Audree! You look really good...I cant believe you are already 21 weeks! Best wishes!