Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

For Easter Weekend we traveled up to Rexburg to spend the weekend with the Erickson clan! It was a blast! Scotty danced in Extravadance on the BYU-I campus and we were able to watch him. He did so good and it was fun to watch him dance again. Kim and Sean came up for the weekend too and Emma had so much fun with Carter. Saturday we had a Easter Egg hunt for the kids and then we went bowling. Mike and Shay were able to come as well and it was so much fun to see them. We haven't seen them for a while and it made us really miss living around family! Saturday night we went to Extravadance to watch Scott and then Sunday the Easter Bunny came. I didn't get any pictures of Emma searching through her basket because I was in bed sick with a nasty cold.. no fun! The Easter Bunny brought Emma a jump rope, fingernail polish, sunglasses, and new Mermaid underwear! Everyone went to church while I rested. Emma's Easter dress is so cute, but I didn't get a picture of her so I need to dress her up again so I can get a picture. Sunday afternoon we were able to go to Grandma and grandpa Erickson's for dinner with the Parkinson's and it was so much fun seeing everyone! All in all we had a great weekend!
It was realy hard to get a picture of the kids because they were moving so fast collecting eggs. Emma was especially fast, stealing eggs from Carter! Sorry Carter!

Grandma reading Carter and Emma a book. Playing with Grandpa! Emma crashed on the couch from a fun filled weekend!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

My mom said it was fun to see you guys! It looks like you had a great Easter!

Lisa said...

Hey, me again. Would you mind sending me an e-mail at lisa_sut@yahoo.com. I'll send you a link to our family blog. Hope you guys are doing good.

Amanda said...

wow looks like you have been busy! The princess show looks so fun! hope you feel better soon.

Stacie said...

Well all I can say is I am jealous. Sounds like you guys had fun. We missed you tons this weekend we wish we could have been there.

Julie said...

I love all the new posts, Starla! Emma is such a cutie and is so grown up. I hope we get the chance to see you guys soon...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I'm still figuring this whole blogging thing out!