Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's a .......!

We had a doctor's appointment today and the official ultrasound said that we are having a GIRL! Yep that is right, another girl and we are so excited! The last few ultrasounds have speculated pretty close to the boy direction but it was obvious in this ultrasound, 100% all pink. I have felt like we were having a boy all along until last week when I completely switched to knowing that it was a girl. Ryan was a little disappointed , but not as much as Emma. She started to cry on our way to the car when we informed her it was really a little sister. She was also set on a baby brother, but we are most and importantly thankful that the little one is very much healthy and thriving well!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Little girls are the BEST! I totally thought Audrey was going to be a boy too, but I never switched. I was pretty shocked they told us we were having a girl. Congrats again! We are excited for you guys.

Reba said...

Ha Ha I think thats awesome! Everybody needs a sister and little Emma will come around. My sister-in-laws twins were boys for the first 6 months then they turned into girls. It's funny how those little things tend to fall off!

Stacie said...

Congrats guys. I am very excited. Emma will love having a sister. Obviously I think girls are great. Love ya, Stacie

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

Congrats, Starla that is awesome! I'm so happy for you guys! I still need to call you, and Honestly I have been thinking about you! Tell Ryan that we said Congrats! LOve Jessi

Starla said...

Luke and Lisa
Can I get your email address so I can read your blog?
Thanks!
Starla

Nicholas and Ashley said...

WOW...THAT IS AWESOME!! Girls are the best and it is very fun to have two. They will always be close firends. Emma will be so glad.