Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What a Cutie!






Last week my cousin got married and we went to their reception in Alpine. I decided to wavy crimp Emma's hair and it turned out pretty cute. These are pictures from our photo session, but she had a REALLY hard time being still. She is growing up so fast! Every day she says is her birthday and she is going to be three, silly girl. Boy do we have a long month in front of us! Also, she is dead set on naming her new baby sister Sofie, so we will see what happens when she gets here!

2 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

Your little girl is growing up so big! My sister and I were just looking at your blog and we can't get over her hair! I love it. Someday Addison will have hair and I can do that!

Damien and Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.