Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's about time!

I am just now posting everything that has happened the last month! Sorry it has taken me so long. Things have been crazy as usual, we still haven't heard if we got the house we put an offer on 6 weeks ago. Frustrating, but it will come sometime. It has been a rough couple of weeks......we are expecting again. Surprise! It was a big surprise for us but we are excited. We have already heard a heartbeat and everything looks good, which is very relieving. The morning sickness is also a sign that everything is great. Ryan and the girls have been very helpful around the house, since I don't do much but go from couch to bathroom. We are looking forward to the next few months of family visits and vacations (and hopefully moving). Yeah for summer!!!!

13 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

We are so excited for you, especially with all of the struggle to get little Sofie. We love all of the updates! Hopefully we will be able to see you guys this summer.

Liz said...

Wow, congratulations! That is so great! Hey, we've been in Utah for 6 months and still haven't gotten together. Let me know when you're feeling better and we should get together!

Kristen and Scott said...

Holy Cow!! How old is Sophie? Can you even believe how stuff happens. There is just no guessing! I hope all works out with the house! Isn't it funny how some of the worst parts of pregnancy ie morning sickness are also the most comforting?

Kristen and Scott said...

P.S. we are pumped to see you this summer! We'll be in the Burg.

Amanda said...

Wow! Congrats. It will be a handful but lots of fun too. Good luck.

Marcy Cheney said...

Congrats to both you and Ryan!!! Hope you're doing better soon with the morning sickness. We will be at the reunion next month...hope to see y'all there. Love ya...

Damien and Ashley said...

That is such exciting news! Congratualtions! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling good though. I am so happy for you both.

Bryan and Karalee said...

That is so exciting. You have the most darling children too!! Hope you get feeling better and that everything continues to go well fo ryou guys. That story of the girls cutting eachothers hair is hillarious!! Aren't kids such fun?!!!

Halli said...

Congrats Starla and Ryan!! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Julie said...

Wow! What a big surprise! That is very exciting. Congrats!! My heart always aches when I hear about someone going through morning sickness...it never ends! I don't know how I'm going to go through that again.

Keep us updated! Are you going to be in Rexburg at all in August? We'll be going through and we'd love to see you. I'm not sure when I'll be making it back to Utah again...it may be a while.

Hayley said...

Woo-Hoo! That is awesome. The first month is hard but after that, having three kids is a breeze. Congratulations!

Zach and Sara said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. Our kids will be so close in age! Hopefully you start feeling better soon.

Lesli said...

Congrats Fam! I am so excited for you guys. I hope that you are at the family reunion coming up in a few weeks
Love you guys