Friday, July 10, 2009

House


We are STILL waiting to hear back on the house in Brigham City that we put an offer on 3 1/2 months ago. It is taking such a long time and we are so frustrated, but it is a perfect home for us, so we are still waiting. We really hope to go under contract today or early next week, but who knows. We have been waiting for 3 weeks just for the contract paperwork from their bank. We really hope to close by the end of July, wish us luck!




The kitchen

Walk out (unfinished) basement

Large (very unfinished) yard

2 comments:

Julie said...

Super cute! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. For now I'm going to have to live out my dream of owning a house through you. :) It is still going to be a while for us. Keep us updated!

Reba said...

I really like the color of the kitchen! What is that color? Pea green? The curtain at the window is also a keeper!