Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's a........

We went to the doctor today and we got to see our new little GIRL! Yep, another girl. We were excited, well I guess everyone except for Emma (well and Ryan). Oh was she disappointed. She really wanted a baby brother, but she is going to have to wait until next time for that one! She cried right there in the doctor's office, "I don't want any more sisters" (is Sofie really that bad?) Funny girl. I cheered her up by telling her that she gets to help pick out a girl name, it seemed to work for now. I also told her that her cousin Jaynie has 3 little sisters and they have a lot of fun, she smiled at that :o) We are super excited to welcome the newest little GIRL around January 1st!

*We also got the house! We are working on all the paperwork and finalizing everything now. We are hoping to move around the 8th of August! Yay!

9 comments:

Zach and Sara said...

Oh so much fun! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe you already found out. Time just flies doesn't it? Yeah right! Congratulations. I love that you were able to help Emma not be so sad by using Jaynie as an example. So cute! Congrats on the house too. Miss you guys.

Damien and Ashley said...

How exciting!!!! That will be so much fun having three little girls! And that is great news about the house. Fun to be getting into that before another baby comes!! Good luck with everything!

The Sullengers said...

I had no idea you were pregnant - congrats!!!

Anderson said...

Another Girl. You have cute ones so you might as well have a lot of them! Your little family is so adorable. Congrats on your house and baby. Life is good!

Julie said...

Those are two VERY exciting pieces of news! Congrats!! Now Ryan is WAY outnumbered!! Tom has decided that girls are way more fun than he thought and he'd be happy with a houseful as well. Emma's reaction makes me laugh. :)

I'll have to give you a call to let you know about when we'll be in Idaho/UT. Tom would love to see you guys as well but he's not going to be there nearly as long as I am. We'll talk soon.

AND CONGRATS on the house! I'm so so jealous! You've got so much decorating fun ahead of you. It will also be amazing to finally have a yard. We'll have to see it!

Kurt and Michelle said...

So much exciting news!! Congrats on the house, that will be so much fun. Another girl will be so much fun too, I just know that that is how our little family is going to be, I just tell Kurt that he is too cute with girls, the Lord knows to send them all to you:) Tell that to Ryan maybe that will cheer him up.

Reed Haight said...

Congratulations! We are hoping to hear about our place in the next few weeks. If Emma gets any more ideas just remind her that boys smell. (We do you know. We know it.)

Stef Kelly said...

I'm so happy for you! I love girls!! Glad to hear things are going well for you and your family. YAY for the house, HOW FUN!! Hope you are feeling good! Congrats!

Hooper Family said...

Hey Starla! Congrats on the new baby GIRL! That is so exciting! We just had our third BOY in May! I hope all goes well! When you're around next time we should all get together! Good luck with everything and enjoy your new home!
-Lacey