Friday, January 25, 2008

Baby Update!


Waving hi to mom, dad, and big sister!

We had another doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looks great! The little babe is still measuring a week big and...... the doctor checked to see if he could tell what the sex was and there was definitely something there in between the legs. It is still early (I am only 12.5 weeks) but my doctor is pretty convinced that it is a boy! Ryan and I have felt like this one was a boy so we are excited, of course we will wait for more definitive answers before any major purchases :-) but we are excited that everything is going great. I have appointments every two weeks from here on out for a while until I improve on my weight gain, or shall I say weight loss since I have already lost 5 1/2 pounds. The little guy is sucking the life out of me and if I could keep anything down then I know I would start feeling better so hopefully the light is at the end of the tunnel in that area. We are so grateful everything is going well, we still get extremely nervous for every ultrasound just because you never know what can happen. We still feel great about the pregnancy ane are grateful for another little one!
Here "he" is sucking his little thumb!

3 comments:

Nicholas and Ashley said...

That is so exciting. WE hope it continues to go this way. That will be so fun to fing out. I found out with Kate at 14 weeks so i bet the Doctor could tell pretty good. Congratulations.....

Reba said...

Yayyyyyy!! Go Erickson baby. We can't wait to see the outcome....blue or pink. Hey we got Friends Scene it. You need to come play.

Lisa said...

I recieved your blog address from Michelle and I'm glad I did! Congratulation!