Friday, October 5, 2007

Pretty Princess!


I love exercising! (Well most of the time) On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday a couple other mommies from our ward and I go walking. We usually walk anywhere between 2 1/2 to 3 miles each day! I have missed the last few times and so I decided that I need to get back out there. Emma especially loves it, because she gets to ride along next to her friends Elise and Autumn. As I bundled Emma up this morning (it was only 45 degrees, brrrrr!) she asked me if she could be a princess today. I said sure, not knowing what this was going to entail. Well, Emma proceeded to dig though her dress up basket and pulled out her "princess dress" and wanted to wear it to the park. So like any mommy would do to avoid a temper tantrum, I said sure! It was too funny not to take a picture, and she was so excited. Jax, the new kitty, especially enjoyed the skirt because it was so fun to chase!

0 comments: