Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Potty Training!!!!

On Monday I started to potty train Emma.....again! I decided that I was going to stick with it this time and not let her go back to diapers. All in all she has done very well, surprisingly. She only went through every single pair of underwear (from wetting them, all 14 of them) in about two days! She has done a lot better today, but she refuses to go big potty in the actual potty, which makes for an interesting clean up. Emma is pretty stubborn, a lot like her mom, but I think we may stick with it this time! I bought some "princess" pull-ups, but she thinks they are just a fancy diaper, so as soon as they go on they are wet. I am glad that she likes her little underwear, it helps! So hopefully when you all se her again, she isn't wearing a diaper!

0 comments: