Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Our Update!

I thought I would update everyone on Ryan and I's ongoing "trial." December marks two years of trying for another little Erickson addition to our family. After two known miscarriages, several doctor visits, many tears and sleepless nights, not to mention a lot of $money$, Ryan and I are still "waiting." I have been on several rounds of Clomid and Prometrium, but to no avail. If nothing is new after the next cycle, we are trying to decide if insemination will do the trick. The last two years have been extremely trying for me, and I sometimes forget that it is just as hard for Ryan. I am very grateful for the doctors office I found here in Ogden. Instead of $600 for each appointment at least twice a month, it is only $30. We have to pay everything up front which is just fine, I can handle $30 per visit, it is the emotional wear that is hard to deal with. We are contemplating insemination from this doctors office because it is only $150 instead of a couple thousand!!! Emma's little friend from church just got a new little "baby sister" a couple of months ago and since then Emma asks almost every night where her baby sister is. We just don't know. The one thing we do know is that Heavenly Father is watching over us and that whenever that little spirit (or spirit(s) I hope) is ready to come down to us, we will be more than ready! Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers! We love you all!

1 comments:

Kim and Sean said...

Hang in there Starla! Everything will work out for you guys! Love you. You are in our prayers always. Love Kim