Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"No, I'm busy Mom!"

Emma is so creative with her words, sometimes it drives me crazy. Last night while I was cooking dinner, Emma kept bugging me to come play. She just wouldn't leave me alone so I kept telling her, "No Emma, Mommy is busy." So pretty soon she would come into the kitchen and just yell "No! You're not busy! Come here!" Thank goodness daddy arrived home, because I about pulled my hair out. Well, after Dad had to leave for mutual, Emma came out of the bathroom naked. (She wants to do it "all by myself") I let her run around naked for a while, but soon it was bedtime, so I asked her to come here so I could put her pull up and pajamas on. I could tell by the look in her eyes that the little wheels in her head were turing, she looked right at me and said, "No, I'm busy!" She is a quick learner, but sometimes I wish she wouldn't pick up on thing so quick!

0 comments: