Monday, February 22, 2010

8 weeks old!





My sweet baby is 8 weeks old! I can't believe how fast time goes by. I am not going to lie, the last 8 weeks have been tough, really tough. At 2 1/2 weeks old Brinley started to cry and it seemed like she never stopped until a week ago. We think she had silent reflux so we were giving her Zantac which seemed to help a little. Finally last week she started spitting up and the crying stopped, woohoo! I had to let her scream for a day because she was used to being held ALL the time, but now she is awesome. Brinley is such a sweet baby and we really see her sweet little personality shining through. She is so happy and content, it is wonderful. I love her little smile, it melts my heart! Even though having three kids has been very challenging I love my girls. They are so fun. They are all growing up so fast and make us laugh, we love it! I think they are loving having mommy back :o) I don't feel like a crazy woman anymore :o)

2 comments:

Chelsea Haight said...

Wow. That has gone by quickly! I'm so happy that she has stopped crying for you. On the days when Patrick is extra whiny, I can only imagine what you were going through. You are a great mom, and I'm sure you are having fun with those girls. We really hope to see you all in a couple months.

Stacie said...

Brinly is so cute. I am glad things are getting better. Thanks for sharing the pictures.