Monday, November 17, 2008

Silly Emma

So I had to post a few of the funny things Emma has said lately so I don't forget. She loves her Bitty Baby American Girl doll, it is her "baby sister." She carries that doll around the house all day long. The poor thing has paint marks on her head from being whacked on the wall so many times, it just shows how much she is loved (remind me to not ever let her carry Sofie around though.) She has also discovered that she can copy what mom does with Sofie, and do it with her doll. For example, breastfeeding. She will sit down next to me on the couch while I am feeding Sofie and will "feed" her doll. A few days ago, Emma informed me that she had "chocolate milk in her boobs" because she drank chocolate milk, funny girl!
Every morning when Emma gets up she HAS to have a cup of chocolate milk, and will watch a cartoon while I get breakfast ready, then TV goes off. Well, she has figured out how to turn on the TV, so when I get in the shower, which is sometimes about 9am she turns on the TV, but not to a cartoon. Her new favorite show is The Price is Right. She runs back and forth from the front room to the bathroom (while I'm in the shower) to tell me everything that they have won. She gets sooo excited when someone wins a car! Too funny!

4 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

How cute is that??? Your girls are both beautiful and I know you and Ryan must be having a ball with them. I really enjoy these blogs and keeping up with the families and seeing the pics of everyones' kids. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love you guyz

Chelsea Haight said...

Emma knows how to pick a good show. The Price is Right is my favorite show, too. I love the stories you post from Emma. She says the funniest things!

Harmon Family said...

That is hilarious. I guess I could possibly have something like that in the near future.

Damien and Ashley said...

Starla---I haven't looked at your blog for awhile and it was so fun to see your cute girls! Emma sounds hilarious-I laughed hard at the chocolate milk bit! Sophie is so precious! She's so little and cute! How fun! Hope things are going good and you are adjusting to having two kids now! The more, the merrier, right?!?!?