Monday, November 17, 2008

What Color Crayon Are You?

My sister in law, Kim had this on her blog and I thought it was so cute! I just had to take the quiz to find out what color I was! Now I just need to get Ryan to do it......




You Are a Yellow Crayon



Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.

You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.

Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.

While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.



Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.

1 comments:

Kim and Sean said...

Awesome. The color fits you I think!! Very fun. I loved all your new posts. Way to go on Emma hair with the braids. Love it! I can not believe how big Sophie is wow! I can't wait to see her. It is coming so soon!! YEAH!!! Love you guys.