Friday, December 7, 2007

Ho Ho Ho!


It is Christmas Time! I love this time of year, it is so fun. Emma is sooooo excited for "Santa Claus" to come and bring her a "kitchen!" (It's a good thing that is what she is getting or we would have one disappointed little girl!) We set up our tree a couple of weeks ago but I am finally getting around to posting some pictures of it. Ryan's co-worker was selling their old Christmas tree so we bought it from them for $10, a pretty good deal. I love all of my decorations, one year for my birthday Mom Erickson got me a gift certificate to Porter's (kind of like a Robert's Craft) and I copied her tree an bought all of these cute metal stars and made raffia bows and this year I added grapevines. Super cute! The cat drives me crazy attacking the tree, but he is still cute. Here are a couple of pictures of our Christmas decorations. I remembered having a bunch of Christmas decorations but when I got everything out this year I seemed to not have as many, but then I remembered that living in a 500 square foot apartment, having a tree and some decorations seemed to completely fill up the space. I like having all of this space!

It's taken me a few years but I finally have the whole set!

I couldn't decide on a place for the village set so the counter will have to do!

I think she liked the licorice, what do you think! :D

Jax "helping" with the Christmas Tree.

Whew! What a long day of mischief!

0 comments: