Friday, September 10, 2010

When I Grow Up.....



Sofie loves her big sister. She wants to be just like her. After Emma left for school the other day Sofie put on her sweater and stood in front of the door and said, "Cheese!" She wanted me to take a picture of her like I did Emma. Funny girl! For the past week she has consistently come to me and told me she needs to go potty. She will take her diaper off (whether I tell her or not) and will sit on her little potty and pee. She is so proud of herself. I thought it was good practice but really didn't want to potty train her right now. Emma was horrible to potty train so I wanted to wait a while with Sofie. Well this morning she refused to put on a diaper and has gone potty in the toilet consistently. She has only had one accident so far and I have only had to remind her a few times to go potty. Wow. She is awesome and such a big girl. We had Pop Tarts with breakfast this morning so after everytime she went potty she would ask for a pop tart. Funny girl. We ran out of Pop Tarts so we have now moved on to Skittles. Emma cries each time Sofie gets a Skittle so maybe this will help Emma remember to go to the bathroom too!

1 comments:

Chelsea Haight said...

She is very cute. Her hair is so long now! I'm glad she was easier to potty train for you.