Monday, February 2, 2009

Alive and well :o)

We are still alive I promise! One month of a teething baby plus one attention deprived 3 1/2 year old plus a Wii (Wii fit and Wii Mariokart) makes for 2 busy parents and 2 generally cranky children. (We are slowly getting back on schedule) We are alive and well, I have just lost the desire to blog. It is slowly coming back I promise. Once I get all the pictures from the holidays onto the computer I will do some major posting, but until then......check back soon! :o)

4 comments:

Zach and Sara said...

I hear ya, i've been away from the blogging world too, but i'm back in action! Good to hear that everything is going well. I hope to see you guys at the reunion this year!

Melissa said...

You did it! I am so excited!

Julie said...

I have been checking! We are glad to hear you are alive and well...I totally get the teething baby thing. I've got one here too.

Lisa said...

I know how you feel. It seems like it is taking us way too long to recover from the move and the holidays. We are very slowly getting back into the blogging world as well.